Images of Art:
The Reformation Era
All images were taken from the Web Gallery of Art.
Albrecht Durer (1471-1528)
- Four Witches (Judgment of Paris),1497 Copper engraving, 190 x 131 mm (Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest)
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, 1498 Woodcut, 39 x 28 cm
- Adam and Eve, 1504 Engraving, 24.8 x 19.2 cm
- Adam and Eve 1507 Oil on panel, 209 x 81 cm (each panel)Museo del Prado, Madrid
- The Knight, Death and The Devil, 1513-14 Copper engraving, 25 x 19 cm
- Erasmus Black chalk(Musée du Louvre, Paris)
- Portrait of Philip Melanchthon, 1526 Engraving
Return to the syllabus.
Return to the History Department.